Followers

Saturday 17 December 2016

A Fabulous Day Out Part One

Mum told me that today we are going on a special outing to London. Here I am leaving the house all ready for my busy day. 
I'm waiting for our train on the station platform. How exciting! I loved the mosaic tiles. 
We got onto the train and I got comfy. It's a lot of stops into London!
First stop was a very smart shop that that sold umbrellas and walking sticks. The shop has been on New Oxford Street since 1851. Wow, that's a very long time. The displays were lovely. 
After that I paid my very first visit to a shop called Forbidden Planet. Mum told me this shop is very popular and it sure was busy. SO many wonderful things to look at. This was a Harry Potter display. Mum and I are reading the first book at the moment and I'm loving it. Hermione is my favourite character. 

Mum, Mum look what I found!!! A Hermione Pop Vinyl just right for me. Can I please have her? I've got enough pocket money 😁



After Forbidden Planet it was time for lunch. A yummy fry up at Frank's Cafe. 
Outside the Cafe was this funny sign...Do I look like him? Heeheee!
Next stop was a Comic/Bookshop. They had a fantastic children's corner. 
Next stop a VERY special toyshop called Hamleys. Wow it's huge!!! I got to play, a lot 👍🏻






Isn't this cool? Mum said he's called a Storm Trooper and from a film called Star Wars. I'll have to watch that one soon. 

Phew! Such an incredibly busy day. Mum had to have a sit down, a coffee and a cake. 


I couldn't keep my eyes open a minute longer. Phew! I had the most amazing day. Thanks Mum x























4 comments:

  1. Fantastic post Mary Ellen, you had such a fantastic day didn't you. Can't wait to see part two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute post. Mary Ellen looks so adorable in her little pink coat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY 😁
      We love the coat too, suits her perfectly x

      Delete