Followers

Sunday 18 December 2016

A Fabulous Day Out Part Two

Mum and I thought we'd share the goodies we bought on our recent trip to London.


Firstly isnt this suitcase wonderful? Just my size and will be very useful for future trips/holidays. I'm loving the artwork. 

My favourite find. Love this London snow globe. I think I've decided that I'm going to try collect snow globes if possible. I'd like a shelf in my house to display them 😊

I also bought my Hermione Pop Vinyl with my own pocket money and we got a lovely nutcracker soldier for our Christmas tree display. 


I'm very happy with my goodies xxx

6 comments:

  1. What lovely things you bought on your day out in London. That suitcase is perfect, and the snow glove would be a favourite here for sure! Always love nutcrackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, hope you're enjoying the blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a wonderful shopping trip! The boys especially liked the suitcase with its cool London graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys it sure was a fun day but exhausting too x

    ReplyDelete