Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2016

A Trip To One Of Our Favourite Places...

Mum and I went to one of our very favourite places today, My Doll Boutique.
There's so many lovely things to see and buy there and the lovely lady Kelly told me I could look around and play with anything I liked! Isn't that nice of her? Well I didn't need to be told twice 😉

First I spotted this lovely bike. Pleeease Mum???


Gorgeous clothes. 

They even had a pony! Oh how I wish he was mine.
I think I'd name him Butterscotch. 

Lots of lovely girls waiting for their new homes 😊

PART TWO TO FOLLOW...


2 comments:

  1. You certainly had an amazing time. I wonder why Mummy didn't take me! You are so lucky.

    Love Peggy Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did miss having a friend to have fun with 🙁

      Delete